Replacing the codeair propellers

I have been attempting to replace one of the propellers on the codeair. They all seem stuck or very snug where I have been unable to pull any of them out where some have had knicks on them. I am afraid to damage the board if I put too much force. Is there instructions or assistance I can get? I believe the drone has unstable flight because of these issues.

Thanks!

Good instinct not to yank on those — CodeAIR props do sit pretty snug, and too much force on the motors can stress the board.

I don’t have a published step-by-step for pulling them off, so I don’t want to guess at a technique here. Nicked props can definitely make flight unstable, so replacing the damaged one is the right idea.

If you can post a close-up photo of the nicked prop(s) and how they’re seated on the motor, that would help the team give you a safer removal method.

Spare props (plus motors and a prop guard) are in the CodeAIR Replacement Pack.

@Kathy @dewing — what’s the recommended way to get a stuck CodeAIR prop off without stressing the motor mounts?